Thursday, August 7, 2014

July 6th -- The Day of Nothing!

So today Lon and I went to the sites on Canaan Loop Road...ugh...we didn't get a single squirrel hair!  I've been playing around with different baits and someone suggested raisins...don't use raisins for squirrels, they don't like them!  That and mice keep eating all of my bait -- the mice go in, aren't heavy enough to trigger the snare, eat all the bait and then leave!

I didn't take any pictures today (sorry), but I pulled the SD cards from Flag Run and the Big Rock.  On the Big Rock I got yet another picture of a bear -- it almost looks like there is a cub hugging onto its right side but I can't be sure -- and I got nothing on the Flag Run camera because the camera malfunctioned -- YAY! -- I need to change the batteries...

So all-in-all it wasn't a very exciting day  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment