Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July 1st -- Poster Day!

Well, today started out pretty normal -- checking snares, pulling hairs, all that fun stuff...when I got back to the office I decided to work on some more posters to have at our booth for Mountaineer Days that's this weekend in Thomas, WV.  I went to the dollar store and got some crafty supplies (I do love me some craft projects!) to help make the most awesome posters OF ALL TIME!!! 

I bounced back and forth between my creativity and modifying the new snares, and I also started organizing all the t-shirts we have to sell.

Lon stopped by to see if I wanted to go for a ride on his 4-wheeler and it was VERY tempting, because not only do I love crafting, but I also love riding 4-wheelers!  I politely declined though because it was already around 5pm and Mary said she was going to make STEAKS for dinner...mmmm, YUMMY!!

 The poster depicting the flying squirrel research we do
 Buy a shirt!
Donate today!  (by the way, we have a store online at saveblackwater.org under the 'ways to give' tab!  Check it out and HELP SAVE GINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment